ARULMIGU PARTHASARATHYSWAMY TEMPLE - STONE INSCRIPTIONS
1. 234 of 1903,(Tamil) belonging to Danti Varman(779-830) On a stone built into the floor at the entrance into the Garbhagraha of the Parthasarathy swamy temple, a record in the twelfth year of the Pallava King danti Varma Maharaja. Records that the a certain Pugalthunai Visaiyaraiyan redeemed the field and arranged for the usual quantity of rice offerings every day.(This inscription coroboratres the testimony of Thirumangai Alwar's pasuram attributing the foundation of the temple to the Thonda King(i.e) Pallava).
2. 235 of 1903 (Tamil) On the north of the central shrine in same temple, a record of the Vijayanagara King Vira Venkatapathi Maharaja (Venkata I-1586-1614) is S. 1527 Vikari, refers to the king as seated on a jewelled throne at the city of Perumkondai.
3. 236 of 1903(Tamil) On the south base of the same shrine, a record of the Vijayanagara King Vira Venkatapathi Deva Maharaja I (1586-1616) in S. 1525 Shobakrit, refers to king as seated on a jeweled throne in the city of Perungondai and to the consecration of an Thirumazhisai Alwar and a gift of Twenty Varahas to this shrine.
4. 237 of 1903 (Telugu) On the same base as above, a record of the Vijjayanagara King Rangaraya Deva Maharaj I(1578-86)In S. 1507 Tharana, records the gift of the villages of Sembiam and Nidambaram (Nadumbarai) besides a garden by Thirumala Nayaningaru, the General of Ramaraja Venkatapathi Raju(Venkata I).
5.238 of 1903 (Tamil) On the north base of the same shrine, a multilated record in the forty ninth year of the Pandya King Maravarman alias Tribuvana Chakravarthi Kulasekhara Deva.
6.239 of 1903 (tamil) On the same base as above, a record of the Vijianagara king Mahamandaleswara Virapratapa Sadasivadeva maharaja in S.1486 Raktakshi. records that a private individual built certain portions of the temple, namely shrines of Pallikonda Perumal, Krishna, Vedavalli Nachiar, Thiruvoymozhi mandapam, the kitchen and the Prakara wall and set up a number of images and granted three villages.
7. 240 of 1903 (Tamil) On the east north basis of the mandapam in front of the same shrine, a record of the Vijianagara King Virapratapa Vira Venkatapathi Deva Maharaja, (1586-1616) in S. 1527 - Krodana.
8.241 of 1903 (Tamil) On a stone built the floor of the same mantapam, a fragmentary record of the Chola King Thribuvana Viradeva (Kulotung III) which is last mentions Tiruvanmiyur in Kottumadu.
9.242 of 1903 (Tamil) On another stone built into the same place, a fragmentary record in the twenty third year of the chola King rajaraja Deva. Four other similar fragments are built into this mantapa and a number of other portions of the temple.